Today I heard that part of our Mission here on this Planet is to share what we have experienced and learned with others. That is not always as easy as it sounds. As I can not know what you know, I can only start from here, i.e. where I am today. Then it Comes to my mind that many of the things I know have been said in many ways, by many People. I am thankful to them all for bringing me to where I am. So here I go…here is my contribution.
1. I do not have a Soul. I AM a Soul.
2. I am not my Body. It is my vehicle for this Human Experience that I am having.
3. There are different dimensions of being that exist parallel & interactive with one another.
4. This is not the only Human experience I have ever had. I may be having several experiences right this moment. (Time is only an added Dimension here on this 3rd dimensional plane of being making it seem as though there where a “past” and a “future”).
5. My body (& everything else in the physical world) is made up of atoms, but since atoms are 99,9% empty space, I & my world are practically empty.
6. There is really nothing that exists outside of my imagination. My mind filters everything I come into contact with.
7. The thoughts in my head are mostly not mine, but rotating trash placed there by my surrounding environments.
8. When I stop the sounds & thoughts that are running through my head (like when I meditate or walk in nature), I experience an expansive silence. That might be me.
9. When I realize that I am thinking, & I listen to my thoughts, I realize that I am not the thinking, but I am the one listening to the thinker. (Try thinking about this until you get it, it’s worth it!)
10. Everything I think I know may not even be close to the truth.
Peace & Love, Helen